a CL's Garage: monday

Monday, May 15, 2006

monday

today is a monday and it was rather eventful.
in the morning the lt5 air con so damn cold la... i think is the OM trying to take revenge coz last wednesday we complain complain complain. maybe they intend to freeze us to death... or give us brain freeze... lol (toking cok)
den today the econs tutorial quite fun. lucky today is miss heng, den the lesson so lively lol. her lesson quite interesting den the time pass so fast. but tml is... -_- sian. i think i gg tml...
den when i came home, there was a miracle! my com became ok for no reason. last sat my com cannot detect my hd + cannot repair the windows... but i didnt wanna reformat coz i already reformatted my com more den 7 times within the last 2 months. so i heck. den today my com came alive again! haha. budden i think the hd still got prob one... so better use it as much as possible while i still can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home