a CL's Garage: slit my wrist

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

slit my wrist

just came home from making showtime props...

bleh... slit my wrist with my uber sharp penknife today while cutting cardboard. hmm made a discovery today. it seems dat if ur penknife is sharp, it makes a very clean cut so u feel only very little pain even though the penknife has cut through ur layer(s) of skin. luckily the slit was parallel to my wrist and it didnt cut my artery lol.

anyway, it seems im quite lucky these few days. i keep oversleeping coz i've been preparing showtime stuff till like around 2am everyday since last week. but everytime i oversleep or something, it just happens dat it rains (actually before/during my journey to school) and usually stops when i reach school. so there's no assembly whenever im supposed to be late woot.

now have to plan the agenda and deadlines from tml till fri next week...
hope our group can rush out our showtime performance in time lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home