a CL's Garage: weird dream lol

Thursday, June 01, 2006

weird dream lol

woke up today from a very weird dream.
there was this giant blob that was after me. it wanted to eat me because i was the last component it needed so that it can end this world and restart one. so i ran away from the blob. it couldnt catch up with me but i knew i couldnt run away forever. den i met a friend. after dat, we coincidentally met a researcher who gave 2 mobile suits so dat we could destroy the blob. i put on my suit and went into my mobile suit while my friend went into his.
den suddenly, my friend disappeared lol. i went out of the base in my mobile suit but when i met the blob, my mobile suit disappeared lol. so i started running away from the blob again. den for no apparent reason, i suddenly knew that my friend was eaten by the blob though i never saw him get eaten lol. but the blob soon caught up with me and ate me. so the world restarted and i suddenly had another dream lol.

must have been watching too much anime XD. now im having them in my dreams lol.
furi kuri, end of evangelion, gundam seed destiny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home